If you want to gain the advanced features and settings of your Linksys router then you need to access the Linksys router setup page. Users can log into the Linksys setup wizard using web domain linksyssmartwifi.com. After logging in to the router, the user can configure, monitor, control and even customize their network. Linksys router setup is an easy process as you just need to go through the basic instructions to complete the whole process.
On this page, we will guide you with some steps for how to setup Linksys router. You can follow the instructions and access the Linksys setup wizard to configure the settings. In case. You face any issue while getting into the Linksys router login page; you can contact our team of experts for help.
Linksys router setup: Initial steps
- Unbox your Linksys router and take out all the accessories that came along with it.
- Take one Ethernet cable and use it to connect the Linksys router with the modem.
- Connect the Linksys router with your computer with the help of a second Ethernet cable.
- You can use a wireless method to connect your computer to the Linksys network.
- Connect the power adapter to the Linksys router and supply power.
After making the physical connection between your Linksys router and computer, you can begin to configure the router. To access the Linksys smart wi fi setup wizard, you first need to sign in to your router.
Linksys router login
- Open a web browser on a connected device.
- Navigate to http://linksyssmartwifi.com. A Linksys router login page will appear on your screen.
- You will be prompted to enter Linksys router default password and username in their respective field.
- Click ‘Login’
- You will enter into the Linksys router setup page.
After successfully signing in to Linksys smart wi fi setup wizard, you can make the desired changes and customize the settings of the router according to your needs. You just need to go through some basic setup steps to get done with the configuration of the Linksys router.
How to setup Linksys router ?
- On the Linksys setup wizard, click on the ‘Advanced’ option.
- Click on the ‘Administration’ option and look if any new firmware update is available.
- Next, click on the ‘Wireless’ option to change the wireless settings of the router.
- Select a network name for both 2.4GHz and 5 GHz networks.
- Add ‘Wireless Password’ for the Linksys network.
- Select “WPA2’ as the security type for your Linksys router.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ option to save all the settings.
Linksys router setup is completed.
Can’t access Linksys router setup page
If you are facing difficulties while accessing the Linksys router setup page then you can try these troubleshooting tips to fix the issue.
- Make sure that the cables are properly connected.
- Ensure that the internet LED on your Linksys router is working properly.
- Make sure you have entered the correct Linksys router login address which is linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Make sure that you clear the cookies, cache, and history for the Linksys router.
- You can try to get into Linksys setup wizard by using the ip address 192.168.1.1
- In the end, you can try resetting your Linksys wifi router back to its factory default settings. But remember that resetting the router to factory settings will erase all the configurations of the router that you have made earlier.
In case, you need any more help on the Linksys router setup, you can simply contact our technical experts who are available round the clock to help you with some tips. You can contact them by either calling on their toll-free number or by doing a live chat with them.