Having wifi at home allows you to hook up multiple devices in the entire home. However, if you are residing in a big house, there are more chances to have dead zones in your home. Several factors like walls furniture and many more can cause obstructions in the network connectivity which results in the dead zones.
To get rid of dead spots in your home, an extender is one of the best options. Hereby in this blog, we are going to discuss Linksys wifi setup in such a way that delivers maximum internet speed. Let us discuss every step in detail so that you don’t miss anything that causes trouble for you. There are two methods to set up your router. These procedures are:
- Linksys Wifi Extender Setup manually
- Linksys wireless router setup using Linksys Connect
Let us discuss both the processes in the below section.
Linksys Wifi Extender Setup manually
If you are using manual Linksys wifi setup, check out the below steps to proceed further.
- First of all, hook up your computer with the router with the help of a Cat 5 Ethernet cable. Attach the other end of the cable with the WAN port of the router.
- Ensure to make a proper connection in the specific ports and connect it to the power supply.
- Launch a web browser of your choice and enter the default login IP address that is 192.168.1.1 or http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup that it will redirect on the login window.
- Fill up the linksyssmartwifi.com setup login credentials that are username and password. For most of the routers, the username and password are ‘Admin’ for both the fields. Press Enter or click on the ‘Login’ button to get started with the login page.
This is a way to get connected with the Linksys Wifi Extender Setup. You can also use a Linksys wireless router setup by using the Linksys connect method. Check out the below section to know about the tips to get more effective signals with your existing network.
Tips & Tricks To Boost Linksys Wifi Setup Network Range
- Place you router in the central location of your home and workplaces for better network communication.
- Make all the connections in an appropriate way to avoid any error.
- Ensure your router is getting enough network range and power supply.
- Be sure to keep a handy note of the login IP address and the login credentials to set up your network properly.
- Avoid placing the router in the corners or below the stairs that may hamper internet connectivity.
- Be sure to keep a strong password for your router to protect it from the unwanted users to get connected with it.
- Keep your router away from the electronic gadgets for better communication.
- Turn off the router and modem when not in use.
By following these simple tips and tricks, you can boost your internet network range in your home or office. For further assistance, just give us a call on our toll-free number. Our technical executives are all the times available to assist you and provide you with customized solutions for your issues.