Do you know that your router has various useful options to configure? Well, you will not know until you configure your Linksys router and access its admin panel. The most important part of any device is its setup part. If you can’t set up your router, you can’t take work from it. So, when you invest in any device, learn its setup first. Keeping this point into consideration, we came here with the important steps on How do I access my Linksys Router? With this, a number of Linksys router users will get to know about their router. They will also learn how to access their router without any issue. So, go to the blog and note down the queries and questions you have regarding this topic. We are sure that at the end of the blog, your many questions will get answered. Or if not, you can ask our team to help you. They will fix every issue related to how do I access my Linksys Router? Let’s get started now with the below-mentioned steps.
How Do I Access My Linksys Router?
In order to access your Linksys router, so that you can configure it, first access its web-based setup page. Web-based setup page of Linksys router is a central point of router entire settings, e.g. network wireless security & forward ports.
What Do You Require to Access Your Linksys Router?
• Hardwired connection
• No need for usage of straight-through or cross-over cables.
• Before the Linksys router setup, the device needs to be connected to the Linksys router’s Wi-Fi.
• Linksys Router must be powered On.
• Keep handy the Linksys router password.
Steps On How Do I Access My Linksys Router?
• Take a wireless device or a computer
• Launch a web browser of your choice on the device
• Type Linksys router default IP address 192.168.1.1 into the address bar of the browser & then press enter.
• Let’s suppose, the router IP address doesn’t work, check if you have entered the correct IP address or it has been changed. Whatever the issue, if the IP address still, doesn’t work, try to use a web address.
• Once you enter the correct detail, it will redirect you to the Linksys router login window.
• Here, enter the default Linksys router login credentials. Username fields need to be left blank and enter the router default password into the password field.
• If you have changed your router password earlier, enter the fresh password.
• After you enter the router password, it will take you to the Linksys router dashboard.
What Can You Do From Linksys Router Dashboard?
• Configure parental controls
• Connect devices to your network
• Check your Internet connection speed
• Set up guest access
• Modify your router’s name and password
For more information on How Do I Access My Linksys Router, call our customer care representative on the toll-free number. They work round the clock on the toll-free number & live chat support window. You can also leave your valuable comments and feedback in the comment box, to get early replies from our experts.