Collection of Personal Information
Personal information means any data which could directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, email address, IP address, phone number, and other relevant information. We may collect your personal information at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- When you register with us as an end-user of our services;
- When you contact us for any query or help;
- When you attend our customer webinars or conferences;
Our Use of your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- to deliver the services/products that you have requested;
- to manage the customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- to fulfill your requests in better ways and enhance your experience;
- to circulate periodic emails concerning our services, and other relevant information;
- to communicate with you via telephone or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you from us
- to receive and record information like your IP address automatically on our server logs from your browser;
Our Security Measures to protect your Personal Information
We have implemented numerous security features to prevent unauthorized access to personal information. We use industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data between our servers to help ensure its security. However, perfect security doesn’t exist on the Internet. We are not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
- To understand site usage and on-site activities to improve user experience.
- To offer you products, programs, or services.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Statement of Privacy, please contact us via email, or posted mail.